Is It Just A Game?
Positive And Negative Effects Of Gaming
Gaming? Is it safe? Many parents ask this question. They’re all concerned about their children’s safety whilst playing video games. But there are many positive sides to it too.
- Open world games such as Minecraft can increase a child’s creativeness which is helpful to people with autism.
- Children follow instructions, improving their behavior
- Improves hand eye co-ordination
- Quick thinking, increasing mental abilities
- Improves mapping and memory skills
- Increases concentration
- Increases teamwork and co-operation with others.
- Shuts out social interaction
- Can cause health problems if they miss meals or sleep
- Increased aggression
- Suffering relationships
- Can teach you wrong values
- Can give you poor academic performance
- Can affect your physical health
So parents, do you still think that video gaming is bad or good? If you think that it is good, here are the top 5 games 2015 on Amazon:
- Fifa 16
- Fallout 4
- COD black ops 3
- Halo 5 Guardians
Written by Lee & Matthew